Christmas cheer

Oh my goodness it's been a while! After a huge October celebrating Halloween, I had a little break and got busy finishing uni assignments.

Now that it's officially the middle of the silly season I need some crafting time-out.  I have so many wonderful images to colour from some fabulous companies, so keep your eyes peeled for those.

Today though I have some treats.  I made some sugar cookies for my family.  I made the Santa shaped cookies using two Wilton cookie cutters that come in a set - the head shape and the moustache.  Then I made some candy canes.  I iced them with royal icing and added non pariels.


I used my very awesome Tefal Cuisine Companion to create my cookie dough and icing, so I joined in a competition to win a mini bowl from France!


What do you think? Do I have a chance?

No comments