31 Days of Halloween - Day 5

It's the 5th of October and it's time for my 5th creation.
Zaha Studio Blog is hosting 31 Days of Halloween this year, and there are 15 participants in this extraordinary blog hop.  Join us for fun, frivolity and some fantastic prizes.

I have for you today the second ATC in my set of three - the theme is IT from Stephen King.  I currently reading this book, so I adore Pennywise.  I've been a fan of Stephen King from way back, and can't wait to see this movie and see how true it is to the book.

I have created this ATC on black cardstock, which I then layered with an IT poster that I printed from online.  I roughed it up a little and folded it along all the crease lines.  Then I fussy cut the balloon, hands, inhaler and popvinyl.  I glossed various parts to make them shine and added some string to the balloon.  The string is wrapped through the creepy clown hands.  Everything is slightly raised up for realism and texture.



Here's my awesome book in all its glory, and of course I added one of Pennywise's iconic balloons.


Thanks for visiting today, to continue on the hop or to start at the beginning, click here:

Sarah - {you're here}

9 comments

  1. The is cutie Pennywise again *beep beep...
    Great idea with the poster and you made a awsome creation all together. You got a greet feeling for IT... :D

    X
    Diana
    My creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC cards! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hands reaching into the design.
    The wind-swept little girl is fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo loving this one too, totally creeptastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collage of items to make up your ATC Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Love the hands. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly creepy! Love Pennywise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great cool and creepy ATC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo