An Easter Pinata

I love gift giving and this is a really fun way to give a present - it's like a present inside of a present!  The outside looks cute enough on its own and then you find the treats inside!!

This totally cute Pinata box can be found at My Scrap Chick.  All I had to do was print out the template and then cut out the pieces.

I added the exterior decorations, ribbon and eye for fun, and to give it a real pinata look.


Here's the box when it's closed - it has ruffles on the top and purple box legs.


When you open the box you find all the treats! I got these choccies at Aldi.

I've joined the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment

Chris said...

What a fabulous and unusual project Sarah! Your pinata box is adorable, love the bright cheerful colours. Someone is going to be delighted with this (and the choccies!) I really hope no one bashes it with a stick though!!! :)
Lovely to have you play along at Creative Moments this fortnight.
Chris
x