Tea for 2 or 3 or 4....

Hello!! Welcome to November, welcome to another challenge at Southern Girls Challenge and guess? I have an announcement!

I'm now on the Design Team for Tanya Leigh Designz!!  Tanya is the owner of this awesome craft supply company, that has all sorts of wonderful goodies to suit your every need - whether it be scrapbooking, card making, off-the-page projects, and so much more.

So today I've created a whimsical little teapot, using a template from Lori Whitlock, embellies from Tanya Leigh Designz and a gorgeous digi image from Poldadoodles.

I coloured Winnie Wonderland with my Copics and then fussy cut her to adhere to the teapot.
The teapot is bought as a template which I printed on white paper.  I then traced the parts onto the patterned paper, fussy cut them and then glued together.  The lid comes off so you can put treats inside.  I added Tanya Leigh Designz Acetate Vintage Clocks, then some Woodchip Arrows (these are normally longer, but I trimmed them to fit).  I then added a coloured button.

To accent Winnie, I added some tiny black gems to the centres of the flowers, some sequins, clear gems and a tiny jar.


I have added my Wonderland Teapot to the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - More Than One Button
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - More Than One Fold

12 comments

Chris said...

Wow Sarah, this is so cute! Love the little tea pot treat box with that sweet character, will have to check out the template! Congrats on the new DT!
( Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Creative Moments too, so lovely to have you play along!)
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

I adore your little teapot and sweet image Sarah...fabulous colouring and so CUTE!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bev said...

How adorable is this? Thanks very much for joining in with our'Anything Goes' challenge Polkadoodles

ELE said...

faboulous project, love it.
Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with Allsorts challenge this week.

susiestacey said...

Lovely project.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week, hope you join in with the new challenge starting tomorrow. x Susan x

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT post--fabulous project and love the little bottle embellishment----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

ELE said...

I love Polkadoodle world.
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT/LPCF

Irena Stefanova said...

Absolutely beautiful, Sarah! I just love the design and lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us at LTSCB.
Hugs
Irena

Rae Ann said...

Love all the details! The teapot is such a fun base for this project.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Denise Goeldner said...

What a beautiful creation thanks so much for entering my challenge Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Could you please email me as you are now been chosen randomly as the winner of the challenge that you became Top 3 as the prize was unclaimed. I hope to hear from your soon. Have a great day.
Denise {Owner} of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends