A Boo Bag - 31DOH Day 13

Welcome to the Thirteenth day of 31 Days of Halloween, hosted by the awesome Smeared Ink! There are many awesome and talented crafters in this blog hop, which you'll find listed on the right, and you can start right back at the beginning if you've just arrived here :) There will be treasure hunts and prizes to win, so don't forget to visit everyone!

Today I have a a Boo Bag - that's a bag that's full of lollies, Halloween games and endless good hauntings!  I started with a brown paper bag, then added some black embossed Bazzill cardstock.  I then added some cute ghosty cardstock that I inked the edges of.  Decorating was a ton of fun.  I just randomly added some eyes and buttons and a patty pan!  Yep patty pans make the perfect rosettes!  I tucked in some black tulle, a cute little image from MelJen's Designs, cupcake toppers (pumpkin & ghost), a spider and a skull.

Lastly I adorned the top of the bag with some crochet and twine.  I can't wait to fill this bag up with spooky treats and give to my daughter's teacher!

Here's the whole Boo Bag - ready to go

Here you can see the sparkle that I added to the cupcake bat's icing and cheeks.  The little skulls are made with liquid pearls.

Thanks so much for visiting.  Your next stop on the hop is Airless Chambers.

13 comments

DonnaMundinger said...

So stinkin' CUTE! Such fun details. Love everything about this. xxD

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

What a great treat bag!! Love it! Thanks for sharing. Patricia B

valscraftings said...

Love your boo bag and images!

Unknown said...

What a cute bag--love all the embellishments!

Sari / Granne said...

Great bag, love your papers and cute image.

My Side of Oz said...

Brilliant bag! google eyes and the details on the pan cover are awesome xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love your boo bag. wow beautiful detailed peices to make the whole awesome fun bag. Beautiful.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous bag - love all the elements! Wish I was your daughter's teacher!!

Mary Holshouser said...

I don't like to wrap presents so I always decorate bags.
This bag is wonderful.
The paper is great, love the pumpkins on the rosette.
thanks for sharing a fun idea.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Super cute treat bag, very festive!

Lyneen said...

LOVe your gift bag... love the rosette you made from the cup cake liner!!! Lots of details!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Laura S Reading said...

So cute! No one will leave the party without taking one home.

Unknown said...

I love making bags. So fun