I'm scrapping again!

Can you believe it!  I'm actually scrapping again.  I've discovered digi scrapping cause it's the only way I actually get to create layouts anymore - and I use my scrapping space to create cards and altered projects.

For this layout I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy - I loved it the moment I saw it cause of the banners!  I used digi elements from Shabby Miss Jenn *Hippity Hoppity* & *Miss Sweet Cheeks*

The muted colours are just perfect for these tea party photos of Amber's birthday.  I'm not overly impressed with the journalling as I've just been given a brand new laptop and all my fonts are on the other computer and I'm yet to transfer them over.  I usually prefer to use my own handwriting.

1 comment

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love your layout Sarah!! Congratulations on your new position as DT!! I can't wait to see what you create each week for your new team!! I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Have fun creating! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com