Hello out there


Oh gosh it's been a while!!  I have been so busy offline that I've been neglecting my blog!!  Please don't look at the dust and spider webs!  Okay, so I have a layout to share for Scrap Your Crap - Christmas with a twist challenge.  We have to use Christmas papers and embellies but on a completely non-christmas layout.  Thankfully this photo that was taken at Dreamworld was in red and green, so picking paper was easy!!  I also used one of my flowers from the Babes Flower Swap, and ripped apart a Christmas wreath and layered the two.  The inspiration for this layout comes from Page Maps.

Incase you arn't sure - Sophia is sitting with the Wiggles dog Wags and Captain Feathersword.  Sophia ran straight over to Wags and dived in for a hug!  Wags picked her up and the photo was snapped.


Here's a closeup of the bling, title and oh so pretty flower made by my Sassy Sister Kelly (along with a ton of other goodies that I really should post!!)  I have so much stuff to catch you all up on - trips to Dreamworld, Whale watching, park play, renovating, a new car - oh the list goes on and on, and I haven't had time to fill you all in!

1 comment

Sarah Lou said...

oh I love this layout! must be the season for blog neglecting, lol'