Meet my best friend


Happy Mother's Day mum!!  I know I live a long way away and I don't get to see you very often, but always remember that not a day goes by that I don't think of you and know how grateful I am to have you in my (and my girl's) life.  You're always there when I need to have a talk, or need a calm down.  You're always there when Amber needs "magic gramma words" cause she's hurt her knee or is feeling sick.  You're always there when Sophia wants to chat to something other than a remote control or iPod!  You're always there when Jas needs to know how to cook something and you always seem to know when to call - cause I can be thinking of you and then the phone rings!
You are a special treasure mum, and one that I am lucky enough to hold in my heart and (when I do get to visit) hold in my arms.

I love you to bits, and thank you for all that you have done for me in the past, present and no doubt in the future.  I am forever grateful that I can call you my best friend and Mum.

Thankyou xoxoxo

2 comments

Mel said...

Oh this is a gorgeous post, your mum sounds so precious and your words are just what a mum wants to hear today, happy mum's day. Love Melxx

Diana Joy said...

Beautiful post about your loving mum. All children should be so lucky as those of us loved by our mums.