Stamp Stamp Stamp

No I'm not throwing a tantrum, it's stamping week over at Practical Scrappers!

I had fun using stamps for the title of this layout - they are so versatile, and you never run out of letters!! I also used stamps for the little ticket and the journalling spot in the red circle. I also added some little stamps in the bottom right corner of the layout.

The stamps I use are clear stamps that I mount onto a clear plastic block. This makes it so easy to place each stamp, and see if the entire design has printed correctly. For some words I'm able to print the entire word onto one block to stamp, other times I have to stamp each letter individually - it just depends on the space between letters - you want it to look just right!

Other elements to this layout are the stitched lines, the white "snowflake" flower I created from lace sewn and bunched together. I also added some bling to the center of the blue patterns in the paper on the left.
(Blogger is being a pain and this picture in on it's side) but you can see the stamp really well here. I used a white pen for journalling.
Here's the other stamp - a cute little journalling spot - I also added a pink stamped crown. You can see the flower close-up here too. It would work perfect for a snowflake!

2 comments

Amanda said...

What a cute page, and absolutely adorable pictures.. I love stitching on the page as while..

Your PS DT Sister,
Amanda :0)

Heidi M said...

Hi Sarah! What a sweet layout you made for the stamp challenge. Those pictures are adorable!

Heidi :)