My Scrap Studio

So I thought I'd take you all on a tour of my scrap-studio. It started it's humble beginnings as a neglected, half finished carport (when we first moved in), and my husband turned it into my little piece of paradise. I bought all my furniture at IKEA, and filled it with all my creations, papers, embellies, magazines and tools. It's so nice to be able to stretch out and see everything at a glance. I also made my own "hang-it-up", which hangs underneith my first shelf. It's fantastic for holding things that you want to remember you have. I also re-purposed a towel rail that I bought from Howards Storage World, to hang my ribbons on. I also found a blank spot on the wall so I decided to hang some of my favourite layouts. All I did was use a curtain rod, some rings with clips I bought from IKEA and some plastic sleeves - and voila, now I can see my creations before they get filed away in albums! Oh and I use an IKEA tree to hang my ATCs on!

Click on the box above to get full screen pictures

2 comments

Sarah Lou said...

Oh wow!! This Sarah wished it was her room! I adore how you hang your favourite layouts. Such a divine idea!!

scrappinmystressaway said...

What an awesome craft space!! I am a new follower (scrappinmystressaway)!