A virtual baby shower

One of my Sassy Blinging Babe sisters was showered over the weekend with tiny little clothes and a gorgeous album made my each one of us!! I unfortunately couldn't attend (even though I really really wanted to!) because it was at 3am my time!! Each of the 17 babes created an ATC and a page for a secret album that we made Shannon. I was in charge of the games so I chose "internet friendly" ones like cross-words, the a-z of baby boy names, measure mum's bump, name that animal and fill in the blanks in the nursery rhymes. The girls all had a ton of fun over at SB.com - reading what Shannon was up to as she opened her presents with the help of her son and husband. Here is the page and ATC that I created:
The layout has a little hidden journalling spot behind the photo area, little blue pearls to act as bubbles - as it's a First Bath layout. The size of the layout is 8x8 inches. The ATC was created with an elephant rattle sticker, some more blue pears, ribbon and a blingy title "BOY".

I also created a little title card for the front of the album:
This little card was about 3.5x3.5 inches from memory, the disc is raised on pop dots and I slipped some deep red Bazzill underneith to highlight the heart. The title is from some velum quotes.

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Aw thats an awesome idea and gorgeous projects!

Unknown said...

I had no idea you created the little card in the front of the album! It is all wonderful! Thank you babes so much for all you have done for us!!! I never would have guessed that some strangers from all over the world would one day be such close friends to me that they would do such wonderful things for me!
Thanks for spending time to put the games together, when you could have been playing with your own kids! You and ALL the babes are very much appreciated!!!!

riablahgs said...

Everything you create is MARVELOUS! I am seriously running out of greart adjectives to say ;)

It's My Party

my bambino said...

Nice post...

thanks for sharing....

laterg8r said...

what a wonderful gift and beautiful page :D

My Bambino said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!