Thinking Pink

In case you hadn't noticed - October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and over at Practical Scrappers there's a pink weekend coming up. So my submission for the challenge is this:
Here are closeups:

This little wall hanging is made from clear CD's - I've made a mini book from them before (which can be found {here} - but this time I wanted to make something I could hang in my scrap studio. All I had to do was drill some holes to thread ribbon through and then embellish. I had the photos already at home, raided my stash for flowers, bling, and anything girly and pink. Sorry the edge of the disc tends to disappear. I tried to fix this by photographing the hanging on some pink paper but it just didn't look right, it looks way better with a white background. It's a very easy little project and you could even decorate the back for a spinning decoration!

2 comments

laterg8r said...

what a very cool idea - love the idea of doing both sides so it can spin :D

Laurel said...

This is fabulous!