A few cards

I am having fun creating cards at the moment - it's for a challenge over at SB.com. Who new they could be so much fun. For my first three cards, I had to make one in my favourite colour (which is pink at the moment - for my two girls), a baby card and a card with buttons. Here they are:


This one is for the (pink) challenge and I made it interactive! Take a peek at my little video to see how:





Yep I made the photo spin. The card is for Amber - a thankyou for all that she does to help me - there' s a photo of Sophia on one side and a photo of Sophia & Amber on the other.


This one is my Baby themed card - I created the little pram by making an egg shell and cracking it open. The wheels are lollipop flowers that are distressed and stickled. The front of the card is slightly shorter than the back with the scallops for decoration.This card is for the button challenge - I found a picture of a cuckoo clock on Google Images, and copied it by creating a 3D version in Bazzill. I then doodled the white lines in pen. The mouse is a button - I've had him for years! I figured he went perfect for my Hickory Dickory Clock! I added two other buttons incase he isn't classed as a button - to show more detail I've included a close up:

Here you can just see the clear plastic attachment under the mouse that makes him a button, and you can see the foam tape I used to create a 3D effect.

I have to add that I hate the stamped phrase on the front - it looks so grade 1! Inside you could add "a cuppa, a chat, or anything you think it's "time for".

2 comments

Ashley said...

Just like your layouts, those cards are wicked awesome!

Candace said...

These are great! The pink one also works for the bonus photo category!