Happy Happy Birthday!

I want to wish my wonderful husband a fabulous birthday - and sorry you have to work nightshift :( Hope the choccy's make up for it!! Hug hug hug

Now the moment you've all been waiting for.... the Paddle-Pop stick house the Jas, Sarah & Amber built:

Jas built the foundation pieces and roof, and I installed the walls with windows and a door. I bought the flowers and the grass around the bottom is felt daisies cut in half. I created a mat from red and pink felt (and snipped the edge), and the curtains are on matchstick rods with ribbon tie-backs. I added the swirls out the chimney to mimic Flora. Fauna and Merry-weathers spells. There is a wand holder at the door, shutters on the windows and some Stickles on the eaves for faiey sparkle. The roof has been left open so Amber can get her hands inside to play.
Amber is yet to see her house - I hope she likes it!

6 comments

Ashley said...

That house is too sweet!

riablahgs said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! And again, you did a great job on the popsicle stick house. You are truly talented and a very creative person Sarah... Wow. I am a huge fan!

Tricia said...

You are super crafty! I tagged you sweets! See the blog!

Candace said...

This is so cute! I love all the details!

Talin HG said...

That house is amazing. Hope your hubby had a great birthday...noticed that you and him are one day apart in birthdays how cool is that.

Margy said...

What a cool house!