Time for myself...

Yes I'm a new mum so this idea sounds completely ludicrous! But I did manage to find some and I scrapped two pages. I always try to have my yearly album completed before the end of the year - even if I have to stay up til midnight scrapping to get it done. This year though I think I'll actually do it! I have an idea for a mini album that I want to complete too - it's to do with the beach from when we went to Mackay way back in April! Anyway - here are the two layouts I did:

I still have to add the journalling to this layout - it'll probably be hidden to prevent over-crowding.This is Nathan and Amber at the beach in October. Nathan is our friend's little boy who was visiting from New Zealand. I've also included a close-up photo of the layout to show the raised up flowers and how I added Stickles to the dots on the pp for sparkle and texture.

2 comments

Candace said...

Very cute layouts, Sarah! I'm glad you got some time for yourself!

riablahgs said...

Hi Sarah.

So sorry if I haven't visited your wonderful site for sometime. I was away on holiday. Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle of joy... God Bless. Happy New Year!