Baby's got a new room!

Here are some photos of bub's new room - it's not finished as I haven't had a chance to shop yet. Jas and I went looking on Thursday night - walked around til my legs nearly fell off, and came home empty handed - pooh. But then on Friday afternoon Jas surprised me! He had bought all the things we looked at and I got to help put it all together! Here is bub's new bed:


Jas bought the cot and the entire quilt set (fitted & flat sheet, pink cell blanket, embroidered doona, pillow case and bumper). Then I went back and bought the matching mobile and my bff gave me this gorgeous net to go around the cot - fit for a tiny princess don't you think!


Then there's the drawers and shelves:

You can actually buy the drawer part separately, and that big open space to the left is for a change mat - we bought it with the hutch so that we have a place to put toys and books.

And my new pram:
This is what the pram looks like with the bassinet in it - it's totally removable when bub gets a little bigger and then becomes a proper stroller. Isn't it cool! I also got a little gadget that hangs on the handle bars for bottles, keys and water and what ever else you need while out walking. Can't wait to take it for a test drive!

3 comments

Lily said...

looks great. Looks like baby's going ot be living thehigh life!

Candace said...

How sweet of him! The baby will have a beautiful room!

riablahgs said...

this is so pretty!