A little post...

Whoa, haven't been around for a while... work and holiday-head are to blame. I got so relaxed on holiday that I haven't scrapped, blogged or been anywhere near the computer since! Just enjoying the last few days of beautiful weather before the rain and winter hit. Here are photos of what I made my BFF Amy for her baby shower:

This "nappy cake" is made from Huggies new born nappies, two throws, some ribbon, a sensory toy, bath foam letters (a-h) and some kiddies spoons and forks.

This is the little egg carton that I made - cause you need eggs to bake a "bun in the oven"!! I can't take credit for this idea - Amber found something similar in Mackay so of course I had to make it. I just bought a small carton of eggs, added 6 pairs of "free range socks" from bonds. You can't see but they each sit in a tiny silicon patty pan. I then added the baby ingredients list from Stickopotamus stickers on the inside. Both gifts were a huge hit at the party.

5 comments

Scraphappynicole said...

WOW, This stuff is fantastic! Love it all. Great job! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Larissa said...

Hey Sarah,
You are full of creative ideas aren't you! I love it!
Just wanted to say about the starbook that I made it from scratch; I looked for something like it in the scrapbook shops but there wasn't.
It is actually really simple! If you take a close look at the pictures you'll work it out!
Love,
Larissa

cinnamonspice said...

As soon as I saw this post I knew I'd like your blog...if you have time check mine out and you'll see why!

Helena said...

WOW, those are just fantsatic!!!!

xxxx