A quiet weekend...

PhotobucketHaving a quiet one this weekend. Nothing planned, just a bit of playstation and scrapping. I scrapped a year-in-review layout today. It was for a challenge at sb.com. I managed to fit 52 photos on the one page. I scraplifted the idea from the KI Memories gallery - some gorgeous things there to see! I ordered the photos at kodak - they are minatures, you can fit 9 to a standard size photo. Then I went off to gym for a bit. I'm still loving the individual screens! I also learned to play a fish game on the rowing machine - another fantastic workout. You have to try and not get eaten by a big fish by rowing faster. That really gives you jelly legs! Jason and Amber are out for a walk in the park, Amber is riding of course. We can finally get outside without getting rained on! According to the papers the dams are up a fair bit, but they arn't going to relax the water restrictions, which I think is good. Hopefully one day I'll get to use a hose again on the garden, but I'm happing collecting rain in buckets. I just have to be extra careful though of not breeding mosquitos. There's a really bad bunch in Australia at the moment. Well that's it from the Sparrow's nest - for now...

No comments