A farewell card

This is a bittersweet post as I say my farewell to Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  I have loved being apart of their Design Team but my computer is going into the shop for a long overdue fix and I have to hang up my creating apron for a while.

So my last card is quite fitting as it's a farewell card.  I have used this cute little chick image from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez and coloured it with my Copics.  I've also added some silver to the strap buckles.

All borders are doodled by me with a fine point pen and papers are from American Crafts.


As you can see the boxes have been packed (lol).  The papers on my cards are bold blue, a cloudy pattern and the yellow rectangles.  I've also added a clip with flower and a little hanging pom pom.

Challenges I have joined are:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges - Anything Goes (w)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (w)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (2w)
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes (w)


3 comments

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! I love your colouring especially the texture on the chick.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Patricia Alvarez said...

Your cards are all super cute! Thank you so much for being part of the team. I wish you the best! hugs, Patricia

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh babes, I hope that pooter is fixed quick! I'll miss your gorgeous creations! We still miss you lots at SGC!! Hugs, Wends xoxo