Christmas Bunting

It was a stifling hot day today, so we stayed indoors and did crafts til it was cool enough to venture outside for a nice walk through the markets.

I made some new bunting to hang from my foyer table using some Games Cards from Tanya Leigh Designz and 2 different sizes of acetate Postage Stamps.

I backed the cards, that I painted with water colours, on red cardstock.


I decorated each of the cards with glitter heart stickers, sparkling buttons, patty pans, rosette stickers, ribbon, mini tinsel, die cuts and sequins.

I spelled out the word "Merry" with glittery, green foam letters.




When I finished each flag, I punched a tiny hole, twice in each flag, at the top, and threaded some twine so that the bunting could be hung up.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo