What month are we up to?

The year is whizzing by and that means that a new calendar is in order.  I also needed something that would match my new phone.

I've had these plastic photo stands for years and never got round to using them, so when I had the opportunity to use a Tanya Leigh Designz calendar pack, I knew exactly what I wanted to create!

I simply tilted the photo holder on it's back, and slid in a sheet from a Tanya Leigh Designz paper pack inside - there are several colours and patterns so I'll be able to change it up when I want to,  Then I cut the calendars up - they come with 2 months to a photo sheet.  I've held them together with a clip and adhered the bottom month with hot glue.  I then decorated with things from my stash, bling, little squirrel die cut, cork punch, and a yellow tab.  The tabs can be moved and repositioned easily because the paper is photo paper.


Isn't it neat! I love that it sits on my desk so nicely next to my phone, it's at a nice angle for viewing and it's not too big.

Here's a view from the side, showing how the calendar sits on an angle, and the little gap where the base paper can slide in and out to be changed.

Here's a little closeup of the actual calendar - such a pretty font and nice clear numbers.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo