Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's day 8! You have joined the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, this is a most awesome hop of everything spooky, kooky and creepy related. If you hop along and leave love, you might even win a prize!

I'm playing catch up today!  I've been so busy enjoying my family now that I am on holiday from Uni.

Today I recreated a fries box and filled it with fingers.  The perfect decoration to my table.  I simply pulled apart a large Maccas fries box, traced around it onto Halloween themed cardstock (double sided), inked all the edges and scored all the fold lines. Then I hot glued it together.  I decorated the front with some webby ribbon, a lacy button, ghost and gems.

This is what the box looks like upright, the little ghost is actually a cupcake decoration.  I try to use things that I have at home already, recycle and reuse.  I would like to think these fingers might find their way into other projects too lol

In this close up you can see the green and white thread and the little spider.

Thanks for visiting!

Your next stop on the blog hop is ~Alison~

The blogroll:
Terra | Sarah {you are here} | Alison | Amanda | Lyneen |  Susan S |  Shell | Susan R | Lost Coast Portal To Creativity | Monique | ​Dream In Darkness | Airless Chambers | ​Jessica | ​Michelle | Kelli | Kapree | Genny | Sue | Lisa

6 comments

  1. Creeptastic fries box! Yep, I like to recycle, upcycle & reuse too👻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh can image going to Mc Donalds and getting that????? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes! Those fingers need to reappear many times! Don't know if I will be able to eat french fries again but oh well, worth it for this creeptastic project! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those fingers are scary! lol Love the box.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo