Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's day 31 - HALLOWEEN!!! You have joined the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, this is a most awesome hop of everything spooky, kooky and creepy related. If you hop along and leave love, you might even win a prize!

I've been so busy getting ready for the big Halloween party tonight that I've missed a couple of days! But I'm back and I bought cookies.  I love to make sugar cookes and decorate them.  This year I found a collection of Halloween cookie cutters at Spotlight and gave them a whirl.  I added some lollies and sprinkles for fun.

Thanks so much for all your comments along the way.  This 31 days of Halloween has been a ton of fun.  I've also enjoyed all the fantastic creations that you have all shared, I am so inspired by you all <3 span="">

Your next stop on the blog hop is ~Alison~

The blogroll:
Terra | Sarah {you are here} | Alison | Amanda | Lyneen |  Susan S |  Shell | Susan R | Lost Coast Portal To Creativity | Monique | ​Dream In Darkness | Airless Chambers | ​Jessica | ​Michelle | Kelli | Kapree | Genny | Sue | Lisa


4 comments

  1. Yummy looking cookies! Hope your party is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cookies look delicious.
    the decorations are great.
    I guess I'm lazy - I've just
    made drop cookies but I love
    it when someone brings me
    fancy cookies.
    thanks for sharing.
    It's been a fun month - thanks
    so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the second post.
    Just wanted to thank you for taking
    this month to entertain all of us.
    It's been so much fun and I've
    enjoyed it so much.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo