Day 26 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's day 26 You have joined the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, this is a most awesome hop of everything spooky, kooky and creepy related. If you hop along and leave love, you might even win a prize!

Today I've given a new style of card making a try - it's a Pop-up Panel Card.  This card was a little tricky to begin with, but with the help of a tutorial I was able to create it easily.  There's lots of instruction and pictures to help you along the way.

I chose a nice bright spotty orange for the card, and accented with black Bazzill.  I also used some pre-printed pictures from some cardstock in my stash.  This is one of the cards that I cut out - the skull & crossbones.  I distressed the edges and added a fuzzy spider.  I also added some sparkly gems.

When the card is opened, a long panel unfolds with 4 images adorning it.  Those images are from Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps - yep they're free, and they are super cute.  They come in colour and outlined.  I used the coloured images for this card and doodled borders around the edges with a fine black pen.


It's such a fun surprise to open up the card and see all the cute images, and there's room for a nice note.

This image shows the folded panel a little clearer.  It folds and twists when the card closes.

Thanks for visiting!

Your next stop on the blog hop is ~Alison~

The blogroll:
Terra | Sarah {you are here} | Alison | Amanda | Lyneen |  Susan S |  Shell | Susan R | Lost Coast Portal To Creativity | Monique | ​Dream In Darkness | Airless Chambers | ​Jessica | ​Michelle | Kelli | Kapree | Genny | Sue | Lisa

3 comments

Mary Holshouser said...

Love finding new designs for my greeting cards.
Plain square cards get so boring.
thanks for sharing.
I'll be getting the directions for this one.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so cute! I love these pop out cards.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this fold - may have to give it a go! Great make!