Day 18 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's day 18! You have joined the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, this is a most awesome hop of everything spooky, kooky and creepy related. If you hop along and leave love, you might even win a prize!

Today I have my weekly plan, all decked out in Halloween splendor.  I have used stickers from Holiday Printable Shop and small decorative stickers from Fox & Cactus.

Halloween is an entire month affair for me, not just one night, so I go all out and decorate my planner as such.  There's lots of spooky cats, witches, bones and pumpkins.  There's even an awesome count-down!  Keep your eye out for drama llamas, trash pandas and poop stickers!
Planning is so much fun, and the best way for me to include crafting and organisation in one activity! There are also fun groups on FB that I'm apart of - lots of enablers in my sticker addiction and I'm also learning how to use a BUJO - Bullet Journal - which is fantastic for lists, graphs, plans, and money saving (for more stickers).

These particular planner stickers are printables - so all I have to do is print and then cut them. I don't own a fancy Silhouette so I just use my scissors.  You can buy weekly spreads though.  The little stickers I buy, they come in small sheets and store neatly in a small photo album.

Thanks for visiting and having a glimpse into my week!

Your next stop on the blog hop is ~Alison~

The blogroll:
Terra | Sarah {you are here} | Alison | Amanda | Lyneen |  Susan S |  Shell | Susan R | Lost Coast Portal To Creativity | Monique | ​Dream In Darkness | Airless Chambers | ​Jessica | ​Michelle | Kelli | Kapree | Genny | Sue | Lisa

5 comments

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I am jealous..I want one now that looks as good as yours because yours is awesome!
Hugs

Mary Holshouser said...

Is there room to leave notes about
appointments, etc?
Love that you have little spaces
to adorn rather than a large scrapbook
page.
Glad I'm not the only one without a
fancy cutting machine - I tried but
didn't have the patience to learn
how to use them Scissors or my
Sizzix work great.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Really love your planner pages!!

Becca Yahrling said...

What an awesome and fun planner. :-)

Viki Banaszak said...

This looks great! I love your pen too!