Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's day 16! You have joined the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, this is a most awesome hop of everything spooky, kooky and creepy related. If you hop along and leave love, you might even win a prize!

Today I've altered a tiny little clipboard with all things halloween.  I covered the base with wood patterened papers and then inked the edges, then I filled it with spooky and creepy tinkets - a severed hand, a ghost, a vial of zombie virus, skulls, webs and spiders, a black rose and some webbed ribbon.


You can also just make out a poster that acts as a warning that children left unattended will be sold to the circus - a good reminder I think.  There's also extra spiders, gems, eyeballs and stickers.  This tiny clipboard is smaller than an ATC and such fun to decorate.

A close-up of the top webbing and spider.

A close-up of the bottom - a slimy hand, beaded vial and eyeballs that watch your every move!

Thanks for visiting!

The blogroll:
Terra | Sarah {you are here} | Alison | Amanda | Lyneen |  Susan S |  Shell | Susan R | Lost Coast Portal To Creativity | Monique | ​Dream In Darkness | Airless Chambers | ​Jessica | ​Michelle | Kelli | Kapree | Genny | Sue | Lisa

4 comments

  1. Somedays it would be worth leaving kids unattended and having
    them sent to the circus. (that comment probably isn't PC).
    My kids are grown so I don't have
    that choice. fun project.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the webby ribbon - I had quite a large supply but I think I am almost at its end! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, I think selling the kiddos to the circus is probably a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is grown lol I think right now I am living in a circus hahahaha but so love your piece. you are truly having fun and the pieces are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo