The Witching Hour

So many of my favourite shows and movies have witches in them: Bewitched, The Craft, Sabrina the teenage witch, Practical Magic, Charmed, The Vampire Diaries, Hocus Pocus, The Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter just to name a few.

I was very excited to see there was a swap over at Pocket Letter Pals with the witch theme.  I found heaps of pictures, spells, quotes, a paper doll, even a oija board planchette!


This is the front of the pocket letter

This is the back of the pocket letter

These are some of the extras - I made little test tubes with faux lavender and phoenix feathers inside.

I crumpled up some paper and glued it to the top of the tubes and then wrapped it in twine.

1 comment

  1. Wicked! Love the test tube idea also! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo