Game of Thrones Pocket Letter

This is one of my favourite shows, and I can't wait for it to come back on!  Game of Thrones has so many stories intertwined in the show that you can have several favourite characters at once - but don't get too attached, cause anyone can die at a moment's notice - yes even the good looking lead character!

I used black Bazzill cardstock to matt photos of many of the characters in the show.  I also used pop vinyl figures to create paper clips.  I had a GOT charm set in my stash that I've been waiting to use for ages, and finally got to with this pocket letter.

I hated Joffrey with a passion, so I added a target with the velvet ribbon. I also added gems to the border of the pocket letter and the glittered letters G O T for Game of Thrones.

More characters on the back of the pocket letter.

A close up of the throne of swords.

The paper clips - Daenerys has a crown charm and John Snow has a sword charm.

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo