An Outlander Pocket Letter

There is one show I am obsessed with at the moment and that's Outlander.  I was a little late to the party and had to binge watch Season 1 just in time for Season 2 to begin.  I've also started to read the books and am up to Voyager.  I was asked to do an Outlander swap and have really enjoyed creating this pocket letter and all the goodies.  There are so many wonderful photos to choose from, it was hard to pick just 18!


I tried to include all my favourite characters in both sides of the pocket letter, and adhered them to green cardstock.  I added some ribbon, the Clan Fraser rock and the title song words.

This is the back with map, letter and more great photos.

I've included all of these goodies - paperclips made by me, a dragonfly in amber, Fraser crest, door hanger, Jamie's dirk and cards.

I can't wait for Season 3!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo