Christmas in July

Christmas is almost here! Besides Halloween, Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, so I joined a Christmas in July swap and chose vintage pictures as my theme.  Using a sheet of double sided Christmas patterned paper, I then added pictures of vintage cards to both sides.  One side has green matting, and the other has red.  I then decorated with stickers that I had in my December Daily stash (An album I really must finish before December this year!)

I had so many goodies I wanted to include with this PL that I created 2 pages.  The front page has a shaker pocket, memo cards, tags, pegs and paper clips.  The back of this page has washi tape, ribbon and twine.  Holding it all together is red organzer ribbon and a plastic candy cane decoration.
Here's the opened page.
Here's a closer look at the shaker pocket which has many die-cuts, snow flakes and sequins. I also added the little peg and blackboard.
The bottom right pocket has the full story of The Night Before Christmas.
The back page has songs, pictures and recipes for the festive day.

Thanks for visiting! I hope I bought you some Christmas cheer :)

No comments