Easter Buns

It's that time of year again, and I'm making cookies for Sophia's classmates.  This year I chose a simple bunny shape - it's actually a peep, and iced it with white royal icing. Then once set, I added a line of icing around the edge and dipped the cookies in 100's & 1000's.

I love the bright colours of the tiny lollies, and they're perfect for Easter.  I bagged each of the cookies up and dropped in some little solid eggs, then tied the top with some string and a bunny tag (which all came as a neat package from Woollies!)

The kids loved their gifts, and couldn't wait to show their waiting parents on the last day of school.

Here's a different view so you can see their tiny little jelly bean tails.  I'm so happy with how they turned out, and they were so easy - especially when there was 30 of them!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo