Happy New Year!

Well another year has come to pass, so many creations, ideas, friends made, events, blog hops and discoveries!!  Thanks for coming along and making them even better.

I love reading all your comments, and being inspired by all your blogs. I also love leaving comments on your beautiful work and can't wait to see all the new creations that 2016 brings.

I'll finish off 2015 by sharing some of my latest projects.  It's been such a busy few months that I haven't been here to post them.

First up I have my latest weekly spread in my planner:

I created my own stickers using pictures of the internet and printing them onto sticker paper.  I cut them out and then added them to my planner.  I also used some decorated tape at the top and bottom of my planner (that was fun to weed out), and some numbered and musical washi tape.  I created the tiny photobooth props using images from Pinterest.


I was also busy making cookies over Christmas - my favourites were these Santas, using my Wiltshire double cookie cutter.  They have sparkly hat bands and pom poms.
And these 3D snowglobes that I was inspired to make when I saw the Uber talented SweetAmbs Cookies

And then hubby and I went to see the new Star Wars movie - so of course I made cookies!

We've also had ice-skating, Elf on a Shelf, Birthday parties, swimming, boat rides, bbqs and fun at the beach.

This is the cake that I made my daughter for her 7th birthday - she loved it!

I made a shaker pocket for my December Daily, it was so much fun and really easy. I just used a normal pocket, then segmented it with my Fuse Tool and added some fun Christmas themed embellies.

I also managed to make 120 tiny donuts and 20 tiny Donut boxes for our school Elf on a Shelf to deliver to the children. They were so excited, and it was wonderful to see their little faces!

Now onto the New Year - there's going to be more cookies, more planning, I'm going to finish my December Daily and hopefully get back on track with my Project Life!

No comments