There's a little sadness in everyone

My eldest adores Sadness from Inside Out so I decided to make her a pocket letter!

I started off sourcing lots of pictures on the internet, then printed and mounted them on blue Bazzill.  I noticed that all the pictures seem to be landscape, so that's the way I've made this pocket letter.

I fussy cut my first picture and added a blue ribbon and tied it through the hole on the side of the PL.  Then I started work on some Memory Orbs.


Here's Sadness and all of her expressions and mischief (that drove me nuts the whole movie!)

Memory Orbs are a major part of the Inside Out movie.  I instantly thought of these clear baubles as they are perfect for decorating.  I cut out two pictures of Sadness and carefully rolled each to fit it through the opening.  Then I had to flatten them out again using a long embossing tool.  I curled up some strips of blue Bazzill and added them then dropped in some blue sequins.  Finally I added a bow at the top.  These will look great on the Christmas Tree!

I also made some paperclips, so my daughter can use them at school.  She has a similar plushie Sadness that likes to talk.

And here is the silly straw.  I made a little rosette for the top and then added a quote at the bottom :)

1 comment

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, I have some little people who would LOVE this Sarah! Awesome hun. Love all the little details. My 5 year old Zac is standing here while I type this pointing at the pics and saying, "Mum look, they look so cute!" LOL. He's so cute! Fabulous make hun, bet your bub loved it! Hugs, Wends x