You've got some 'splain'n to do!

I've loved Lucy since I was a little girl and got so excited when I saw a Lucy event over at Pocket Letter Pals.  I had this pocket letter created before I even had a pal to swap  with!  I found all of the pictures online, including recipes, music sheets and even a floor plan of their house.
Music
Lucy & Desi
Lucy cooking
Lucy behind dress
I Love Lucy
Lucy and Ethel
Lucy portrait
The cast of I Love Lucy
Lucy's chocolate factory
The label for the Vitameatavegamin bottle

I also made a cute little dress with apron, using a guide I found Youtube.  They are really easy to make.  I used some digi papers, then created my own apron, colar and sleeve cuffs.  I added a little bling for buttons.  Using my Fuse tool, I made a little bottle of Vitameatavegamin.  I printed a label, popped it inside and added some green sequins and white star buttons.  I drew and cut out a "lid" to add before sealing the plastic.  Using some pearl-like beads I created Lucy's necklace.  There are embellies in the back of this pocket letter too.

I have included this Pocket Letter in the following challenges:
Craft My Life - Anything but a card
Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Card Markers - Anything but a card
Not Just Card Challenges - Anything goes
Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes

3 comments

  1. Wow! I'd never heard of Pocket Letters before! What a fab idea! This one is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CCM&M this time! Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards this month and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo