A few of my favourite things

I joined in with Spiegelmom's Pocket Letter Swap, and the theme was "Favourite Embellies".  I also added the theme "Travel" as my letter is travelling to New Zealand.

My favourite embellies are:

  • miniatures
  • die cuts
  • paperclips
  • stickers
  • washi tape
  • wooden shapes
  • my camera
  • acetate
  • pockets
  • my Fuse Tool
I absolutely love my Fuse Tool, so I made a tab and filled it with sparkly stars.

Each of the cards in the background are bordered with black pen doodling.

You can see the tiny stars better in this closeup - they're not flat, so they move around the tag nicely.

2 comments

  1. oh Sarah this is gorgeous I missed seeing it on the Spiegelmom post. Bet your [partner was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is a pocket letter? Cool!! I saw the posts over on Spiegelmom's FB page, but I didn't know what they were and kept forgetting to look them up. They are fab and I'll have to look out for more of them! Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo