Alice in Wonderland

My newest pocket letter is The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland!  I have had so much fun creating this for my pal - who I haven't heard from and is possibly AWOL at the moment.
Anyway, I had lots of fun sourcing pictures, creating paper clips and the little fob watch with charms that can hang from a planner.  I'm starting to think I need to purchase a set of pliers and wire cutters with the amount of jewellery work I have been doing lol.
Here is a list of image sources:
Playing card paperclips
Don't Stay Calm card
Mad Hatter under a mushroom
Mad Hatter green background
We're all made here
Arrows - Etsy (no longer available)
Alice
Doormouse, Chesire Cat, Rabbit
Mad Hatters Hat

The big hat picture looks a little bare at the moment - this is where I'm going to do some journaling or doodling.  Thanks for taking a look at my page :)

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo