A play on the swing

Oh my goodness the days are flying by at the moment.  I can't believe I nearly missed Southern Girls Challenge Blog's weekly challenge! One minute it's Monday and the next it's Friday!
This week we have a Tic Tac Toe game for you to play.  I chose Gold, Mist & Twine as my 3 elements.  The gold is in the washi tape, the mist is barely visible, but gives the card a subtle shimmer and the twine is wrapped around the card.
The image I have used is from Ppinky Dolls on Etsy.  I coloured the image using my Copics, some gloss for the eyes and some liquid pearls for buttons and dots.


I have joined the following challenges:

  1. Penny's Challenge - Favourite Embellishment (Doodling, gloss, washi)
  2. Inky Chicks - Butterflies
  3. Artistic Inspirations - Layers
  4. Fussy & Fancy Friday - Fun in the Sun

2 comments

Ivonne said...

This is so beautiful! Looove the cute image, the fabulous papers and pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx