Listers Gotta List

 So I discovered, at the beginning of May, a wonderful website called The Reset Girl and her Facebook group Listers Gotta List.
I love to create lists, I never finish them, I'm always adding to them and I love these lists cause they're not lists about work I need to complete, but awesome little notebooks full of information that would ordinarly be locked up in my head.  They take me back to a simpler time when all I had to worry about was catching Top 40 on the radio and taping it, of favourite foods I loved as a kid, thoughts, wishes and adventures.
So get comfy, cause there's 31 days of May coming your way (I have a bit to catch up on, cause I thought I'd already posted them here!)
If you're thinking of creating your own notebook of lists, I created mine from a simple exercise book (I'll be able to 2 months per book if I want).  I cut down the book, rounded the corners and decorated.  I love that everything I use in this book is from my many draws of scrap paper!!  It's finally all being used.








3 comments

Cindy Gay said...

Love this! So fun!

SassyGirl said...

Great pages! Did you just cut out the pretty, coloured papers to fit into your notebook like that? Love it.

Sarah said...

Yep I sure did, it's a great way to use up paper scraps :)