The Walking Dead sneak peek

Here is a little teaser of my The Walking Dead page - I had so much fun creating this!  I used some images I found on google images, fussy cut them and then cut around some black card for the pictures' backing.  I used my ATG gun on the edges, and then my hot glue gun on the middle to secure the paperclip.  Then I quickly added the the picture.  I added some gloss to the areas with blood, and the eyes.  This page is Rick Grimes' themed but I accidentally (cause I LOVE him) made Daryl instead, so then I made Rick to complete the duo :)
You might also be able to see in the photo that there are Rick themed charms, washi tape banner, Warning sign, sheriff badge and Rick photos.
This layout is on it's way to it's eagerly waiting owner in the US.

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo