Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family here and around the world.  I hope that your day is full of love and happiness and that you get some wonderful presents and can spend time with those you love.

I was lucky and received this bad boy!
Can you see the tiny mixer?  Sophia got it from Santa!  We can mix together lol  It came with the most awesome silver box full of all the goodies I need to make a gingerbread house, plus scales, sprinkles, moulds, these awesome fold-flat measuring cups and icing.  Everything I need minus the eggs (so I'll be hitting the shops tomorrow!).  My new mixer is going to help so much with my new-found love of cookie making.  Here are some I made lastnight:

I made these Christmas trees for one of my neighbours.  I had a couple of her containers from a baby shower, and I popped these inside to return them.  She works in maternity at the local hospital so I got to "deliver" them to her at work.
These are my newest cookie cutter - a sweet candy.  I created a peppermint pattern on them and added a silver candy to the centre.
We have Betty the Elf on a Shelf - so I made some elves as a goodbye gift cause Sophia was sad that she went home with Santa today.  I added sugar to the icing on the pompoms and hat band to make them look fluffy.

I'm having so much fun cookie making!  I am making teacups and teapots soon and clouds and raindrops.  Both for 2 baby showers.

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo