So picture this, I'm cleaning my daughter's room and discovering that there really is a floor in there, when I come across one piece of a long gone La La Loopsy puzzle. It's wooden, about 10cm tall and perfect to alter!!!
Cleaning was put on hold as I raced into my scrap room, fired up my glue and heat gun and gathered some supplies. I created some webs with glue and embossing powder on the orange Bazzill cardstock. Then I found a piece of an earring that I bought simply cause I new one day I could use them on a project (not cause I was ever going to wear them!). I added a digi image from Meljen's Designs - he's a little 3D cause I lifted his body on foam tape. I added some fibers, red splattered ribbon, webbing, an Arum Lily and some googly eyes.
Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you enjoyed your stay :)