This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured using my copics and a touch of gloss on the hat. I also used a sketch from Mojo Monday.
To create this card I was able to use various scraps of patterned paper, some 3D foam dots to lift the sentiment and some doodled frames around each paper. This was then all wrapped up in some pretty pink twine and tied in a bow.
Here's a little closeup so you can see the shine on the hat.
- Lia Stampz - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - Use a Sentiment
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Lots of layers
- A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenge - Going Digital
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Use a digi stamp
- Crafty Hazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything goes (with patterned paper)