The doctor is in

Sophia loves to be a doctor, especially now that Doc McStuffins is on TV.  She has her own doctor's coat and all the necessary equipment.  She also carries a fully stocked first aide kit and book.  I thought I'd add to her kit and make her a Boo Boo Jar using an old tablet bottle.  I simply covered it with some brightly coloured paper and then used a free digi image that was available this weekend from Meljens Designs. I printed it out, and coloured it with my Copics.  I also added a bit of Stickles to the heart and then doodled a border around it.

Sophia normally has brightly coloured or themed band-aides, but do you think I could find them?  Nope - so for today's photo we used boring fabric ones.

Yippee my project won the Thursday Mini Challenge over at Meljens Designs on Facebook :)

No comments