This little cutie I have used for my card is from Meljen's Designs - there are some super cute little critters that make celebrating Christmas more fun - and they're super fun to colour!
I used my copics to colour the little fox, I decided to colour him a little green onsie and then his multi-coloured lights. Then I added some gloss to his eyes and the lights. I wrapped the card with some red and white twine, adding some tiny bells and then finished off with some puffy gold stars - these actually come all joined in one continuous line. All you have to do is trim the stars' points once separated and then a touch of hot glue to secure them to the card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafter's Cafe Blog Challenge - Use a digi
- Let's Craft and Create - Ribbon or Twine
- Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Christmas
- Paper Pretties - Red/Green
- Sentimental Sundays - Christmas in July
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Christmas in July
I've popped in a little close-up of the card so you can see those cute puffies and how the light catches the Christmas lights and Mr Fox's eyes.