Holly Jolly Christmas

Well the Christmas cards are in full swing here in my little scraproom!  I'm going to be so prepared for Christmas!

This little cutie I have used for my card is from Meljen's Designs - there are some super cute little critters that make celebrating Christmas more fun - and they're super fun to colour!

I used my copics to colour the little fox, I decided to colour him a little green onsie and then his multi-coloured lights.  Then I added some gloss to his eyes and the lights.  I wrapped the card with some red and white twine, adding some tiny bells and then finished off with some puffy gold stars - these actually come all joined in one continuous line.  All you have to do is trim the stars' points once separated and then a touch of hot glue to secure them to the card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafter's Cafe Blog Challenge - Use a digi
  2. Let's Craft and Create - Ribbon or Twine
  3. Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes
  4. Creative Card Crew - Christmas
  5. Paper Pretties - Red/Green
  6. Sentimental Sundays - Christmas in July
  7. Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Christmas in July
I've popped in a little close-up of the card so you can see those cute puffies and how the light catches the Christmas lights and Mr Fox's eyes.

7 comments

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

paper fun said...

Such a fun image and those stars are so brilliant!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Unknown said...

This is so bright and cheery! We have Christmas in summer-time in Australia, and this sort of card is perfect for a summery Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

Dawn T said...

super cute Sarah. I've only done 1 Christmas card so far, Must get my A into G and start!

Margaret said...

What a fun image and great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Rebecca said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles we hope to see you again!

Love From Rebecca xx
DT

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x