Valentine's Day

So I'm running a little late for this post, but here it is.  These are Sophia's Valentines that I made for her to hand out at school.  She was so excited to carry the basket and ask her friends to choose a colour pencil!  Then they all used their pencils during class.

I figured it was better to make something that the kids could use, instead of bringing chocolates.  There are so many allergies and parents who don't allow sugar that a pencil gift was perfect - and they learning to write at the moment, so it killed 2 birds :)

All I had to do was print out these labels which I found here: Write on Printables

Then I cut them up and punched holes in each end.  Just thread a colourful pencil through the holes and you're done.

Oh and don't forget to sign your valentines!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo