I immediately went to my favourite digi stamp designers to find the perfect image and came up with this cute hot air balloon from Meljens Designs. I created my own sentiment and used a cute chalkboard font.
The image itself has been coloured using Copics, a touch of gloss on the heart and some Perfect Pearls. I also doodled some borders.
I used a sketch from The Sweet Stop: SSS225
I have joined the following challenges:
- Meljen's Design & Challenge Blog - Fancy fonts
- Ribbon Carousel Blog - Summertime Fun
- Use it Tuesday - Trends (Kraft cardstock)
- Polkadoodles & Studio 12 Challenge Blog - All things bright and beautiful
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog - Make it Girly
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Digi Days
- Pary Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Created with Love Challenge - Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes
- Pile it on challenge - Designer Papers
- 613 Avenue Create - Create your own challenge (1.image, 2.any sketch, 3.Stickles, 4. Bling, 5.Ribbon)
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Spots & Dots
- Jelly Park Challenges - Things that fly
- Crafts For Eternity Challenge - Time to go
This card was in the spotlight at The Sweet Stop!