I created this card for the DT at Sister Act Card Challenge, using a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles.
I coloured my image with Copics, adding the eyes, some bling on the rock and some fuzz on the reeds in the background. I also used a sketch from The Sweet Stop. I love their sketches, so easy to use and apply to any themed card I am using.
Now for some challeges - here are the ones I have joined:
- Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge - Square Cards
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything but a Birthday card
- Stamp n doodle Challenge - The colour green
- Pinspired Challenge - I chose the blue and green colours and the outdoors theme
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Card Mania Challenges - Your Favourite Embellishment (boggly eyes!)
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Lots of Layers