Toad-ly yours!

There seems to be a deffinate pattern happening here - this is the second amphibian themed card I have made!  Maybe it's cause I get to use my favourite embellie at the moment - boggly eyes!!

I created this card for the DT at Sister Act Card Challenge, using a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles.

I coloured my image with Copics, adding the eyes, some bling on the rock and some fuzz on the reeds in the background.  I also used a sketch from The Sweet Stop.  I love their sketches, so easy to use and apply to any themed card I am using.

Now for some challeges - here are the ones I have joined:

  1. Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge - Square Cards
  2. Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything but a Birthday card
  3. Stamp n doodle Challenge - The colour green
  4. Pinspired Challenge - I chose the blue and green colours and the outdoors theme
  5. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
  6. Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
  7. Card Mania Challenges - Your Favourite Embellishment (boggly eyes!)
  8. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Lots of Layers

10 comments

  1. gorgeous image and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - the colours and layout look wonderful - thanks for joining the challenge at Robyns Fetish challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - I love all the detail and the layout too.

    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny image!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Cute card Sarah. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo