A cute little Kiwi

Isn't this little baby kiwi simply adorable?!  I tried to find a kiwi stamp for this card but alas, they're in short supply.  So I tried clipart and Google images and here he is!  He's a coloured image that I added some gloss to (his eyes and beak) and then I used my knife to cut around his little hands so that he could hold the little bottle sticker I found in my stash.  It's one of Jolee's Boutiques stickers.

For the rest of the card I used a Mojo Monday sketch to work from.  I did a bit of doodling, used some washi tape and created my own sentiment, with "Congratulations" inside the card.

I'm going to enter the following challenges:

  1. Mojo Monday - Sketch 308
  2. Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment
  3. 4 Crafty Chicks - Squares
  4. Whimsical Designs - Something Old, Something New (Old: Patterned Paper Scraps, New: Little Kiwi and his bottle)
  5. Inky Impressions Challenges - Animals
  6. Shopping Our Stash - For the boys
  7. Created With Love Challenges - Anything Goes
  8. Dream Valley Challenges - For a child
  9. Paper Creators Craft - Anything Goes
  10. Crazy 4 Challenges - Animals
  11. Creative Corner Challenges - Cute Critters

9 comments

  1. Cute card. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute image! Great card! Thanks for sharing at Created with Love Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a cute image. Your card is totally delightful. Thank you for entering it in this week's animal challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, Just a wonderful card, so bright and cute, great job!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH how cute is this?! I love your image :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. What a great way to sneak in the bottle, too. I think I might have a few of those stickers myself. *ahem*

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your darling card, the image is precious and the sentiment is great. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, for our anything sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo