Halloween Fun

It's challenge time again at Sister Act Card Challenge!  I have been very busy moving house over the past week and now my printer is missing somewhere in a box!  So I used an image that I had coloured last Halloween for this weeks card.  I love the cute images that MelJen's Designs offers.  This image is Bibble Bubble Cauldron.

I coloured my image with my copics and used my colourless blender to create the greyish "shine" on the cauldron.  I also added some gloss, perfect pearls and googly eyes.

To build this card I used a sketch from Mojo Monday.


I have included this card in the following challenges:

  1. 365 Cards: Day 185 - Overlapping Elements
  2. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
  3. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
  4. Digi Galore Challenges - Holidays
  5. Pin & Tack - Anything Goes
  6. Ladybug Crafts - Favourite Embellishments (Googly Eyes)
  7. ABC Challenges - Q - Quite a Few
  8. The Craft Place - Flowers

14 comments

Unknown said...

Love the card! Really cute!

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic card fab image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly- mine-Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

I think your card is precious! I LOVE Halloween and Fall! It's my favorite time of the year!
Happy Friday!
Trisha

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Cathy P said...

Too cute, Sarah! Love the googlie eyeball!
Cathy xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely creation, thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Michelle Looi said...

This is uber fun!
Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
~Michelle

Lisa T said...

I love Halloween cards - they are so fun! Love how you added the googly eyes to your card. Great job. :)

Lin said...

I thought I had done a Rip Van Winkel and woken up some time in the future when I first spotted your fabulous Halloween card, until I read your explanation, lol

It's bright, vibrant and quite gorgeous

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Jenn said...

This is super cute, I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

Shell said...

Brilliant hun, thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Galore this time x

Ann-Marie said...

Love your vibrant card and really cute image. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Pia S said...

This is such a cute Halloween card - great choice of image, papers and colors for the occasion!