OWIE!!

While I had a lot of fun creating this layout - I didn't have fun smashing myself up!  This was the result of taking my large, fast running German Sherpherd, Zeus for a walk.  He took off after the girls and well I face planted a very pebbly driveway.  I completely smashed up my knees - one was covered in blood the other went black and I still can't touch my knees weeks afterward without intense pain.  I was lucky that my daughter Amber had her friend visiting cause her dad is an Ambulance officer and he came and patched me up.  This is just one of the reasons I love digi scrapping - I take photos on my phone and almost instantly I can have then scrapped!  I used digi elements from Kristin Aagard & the template is from Cindy Schneider at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

I am entering this layout in the following challenge: Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo